Bridgeport Park - Sustainable Landscape Demonstration Garden
Bridgeport Park Sustainable Landscape Demonstration Garden is a collaborative partnership between SCV Water, the City of Santa Clarita and local landscape designers. This demonstration garden will provide the SCV community and landscape professionals with accessible, interactive sustainable landscape concepts, inspiration and supplemental educational opportunities.
Features and Community Benefits
- Located at the City of Santa Clarita’s Bridgeport Park
- 16,000-square-foot demonstration garden
- Project cost: $374,000
- Facility includes sustainable landscape designs, native plants, low-water using plants, high-efficiency irrigation, water conservation education and a permeable concrete pad
- Benches for visitors to rest
- Signage to support visitor learning and engagement
Now under construction! Completion expected by September 2023
What to Expect During Construction
There may be:
- Minor construction traffic on Bridgeport Lane.
- Residents nearby may hear routine construction sounds, such as trucks entering and exiting the facility, equipment, and machines.
- Once the facility is complete, nearby residents will not hear sounds/noise at the site.
- There will be no traffic impacts once the project is complete.
- There are no anticipated water shutoffs during this project.
- Save Water & Money
- +Conservation Requirements
- +Conservation Resources
- +Irrigation Help
- +Inspiration and Plant Information
- Bridgeport Park
- Fix a Leak Week